Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling a Little Down

As many of you know i lost a very special person in my life last week! My sister lost her perfect baby boy Maddox Cruz Redman on November 17 2009! He was the most beautiful baby i have ever seen, he was perfect in every way! He was 5lbs 7oz 18 1/2 inches long, born at 5:41 pm! I love and will always love him. I wish that i were able to hear him talk, learn to walk, say Aunt Lin Lin i love you, and watching him grow into a beautiful young man! I have been so blessed to have gotten to see him and tell him i love him! I cant begin to tell you how blessed we have been with the support of our community family and friends, but most of all our constant faith in the Lord! I know it seems like it now but he never gives you anything that you cant handle! My family is strong and we can make it through this day my day! We have already grown as a family in adding another family to ours the REDMANS, they have been a blessing to us and Damon Victor Redman you are the most amazing man i have ever met, you have taken care of my sister and have never left her side through all of this and i love you for that! I am so very thankful to have the REDMANS in my family!

My sister is the strongest person that i know, she makes me want to be a better person! She is the best Sister, Daughter, Granddaughter, Fiance, and MOTHER i have ever known! I wish i could take her pain away everyday, i have always been the big sister who could take care and handle anything but I'm finding it hard to handle this situation but i know that i can and will! Lacey has always been the one to be there no matter what, she never judges anyone and always knows exactly what to say! Growing up she was always there to help me when i needed it and to get my head back on straight! I miss being little and playing "School bus" with the four wheeler and playing house in which i always had to be the mother, and talking through our hole we made in the wall connecting our closets late at night! These next few days, weeks, months, and even years are going to be hard! I would just really like to thank EVERYONE who has been here for my family!

On a lighter note i am so thankful for everything that i have and everyone who is in my life! I'm glad to be back at work but I'm ready for Thanksgiving and to be with my Family!!!!! I am going to start keeping up with this thing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment